Ramblings of a madman.........weird...man........

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Phase number.....

Tis' that time of life........again. Change of jobs, change of colleagues who have become friends. I have always been in a quandry to find 'the' job in life, something which I would love to do and get paid in return. Finally I had found it, but alas.........it's time to hop, skip and jump again due to unavoidable circumstances. Blogging this waiting for a friend to go for oota.


What I gained in the current going away job would be very few big things viz.,

Communication

Think on your feet ALL the time

and last but the most important thing : Be cooooooooooooooooooooooooooool even in situations where your head feels like exploding.

2 comments:

Gwood said...

Very interesting,good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog.your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it.You’re doing a great job. Car towing service wishes you to all the best. Keep it up

Jelle Akremn said...

You say a very good thing here "hop, leave and jump" I agree with your point of view. I work in the father jewelry. This is a web shop and it is taught here.