Ramblings of a madman.........weird...man........

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

People keep saying 'Do the basics right and good things will follow'. This is right from Mohammad Azharuddin to MS Dhoni as far as cricket goes.  Now, I kept pondering over an issue that I was trying to learn from almost 24 hours of work spaced out in a couple of months. Today, I figured out that I was thinking 'too much' if I may and forgot the most basic thing that needs to be done.

I am always surprised when a mistake is no longer a mistake simply because I did the most basic thing right and the surprise is because I do believe that I ain't stupid :D.

This post is after more than a couples of years........Wonder when will the next one be!

A song stuck in my head from a few days....

Tan tan taan taan taan
Tan tan taan taan taan
Tan tan taan taan taan
Taan ta taan ta tadada......Chikni ......

You know the rest. Oh yes, I loved Sonakshi sinha's looks in Rowdy Rathore......now if you don't like the movie..........Don't angry me!

No comments: