Ramblings of a madman.........weird...man........

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

dreams.......part two

Scene 1 : Elder brother's bitten on the leg by a highly venomous snake which isn't very 'small'. Bro collapses. I take my bike out to take him to the hospital. My cousin comes in his car. I ask him, 'A snake has bit my bro! Let's take him to the hospital right away!'. I don't really remember what my cousin said, but apparently he couldn't take us to the hospital in his car.
CUT!
Scene 2 : My younger bro walks in with his girlfriend. (This happens between the time that I realize the snake has bitten my bro and I take my bike out). They see what's happening around, and just go and both start reading some books.
CUT!
Scene 3 : I am going to go out the front door and take my bike out. Snake at my feet. Hisssssssssssssssss! I say something which in snake language meant 'Bite me!'. (ROFL!) So the snake did just that. He bit me and how! This one was a very tiny one though. After a few seconds, the snake just vanishes.......into my feet! Almost a minute passes, and I can feel a bump in my left buttocks.
CUT!
I woke up and started rubbing my left buttocks!

2 comments:

Ginto Tharaniyil Mathew said...

If I had any doubts that you are mad, You cleared them now.

Nice to read your Blog..keep writing.. You remind me of the good ol' talks we had in andale and them in riya. :)

Stay mad!

-Ginto

Indianita said...

Spontaneous with a touch of humour. This one left me in splits! Impressive maga..!