Ramblings of a madman.........weird...man........

Thursday, July 05, 2007

hmm..................

talk about dilemmas' in life! What do you do when you are between a rock and a hard place? Is the rock harder or is the hard place harder? No pun intended! ROFL! Well, I've made a decision which I wanted to, which I should've taken say at LEAST a couple of years ago. Talking to ppl who know you better always helps. Although am the one at the giving end as far as advice is concerned, I needed an 'assurance' because there are some things in life which you know you need to do, but hearing it from someone you trust makes a difference. It's more like driving home the point albeit you knew it all the time. Can't say 'hope for the best' as that phase of life is over, so just plain good ol' hard work and loads of work for the grey cell matter left. This is the first time the word 'responsibility' has struck a chord. Did I just get over my puberty phase? :)

Did I mention I was talking about a career?

I want to get back to writing. NOW I can say 'Hope I can!'.

Alvida for now.

1 comment:

Shamitha Vivek said...

I also agree that talkin to a person u trust makes a difference! and by the do go back to writing, u never know what is there in store for u!