Ramblings of a madman.........weird...man........

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Back

Back from my hiatus. It was soooooooooooooooo relaxing to just eat , sleep n not involve yourself into any kinda 'activity'! Woohoo!
THINK I may have overdone it a leeeeeeeetle bit though. :D

In other words, in the past few months, I would say I promoted a helluva bollywood 'blockbusters', improve the financial status of the snooker parlour. mmmmm...........trying hard to think what else I did..........can't think of anything else. :D oh yea, abused the net a lot!

Info : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0066011/

The character of Jennifer Cavalleri has been brutally murdered in the movie. They have made her just 'arrogant' and a 'one liner gal' and not the LEAST bit resembling the intriguing character in the book by Erich Segal. Just another proof that books can never be made into movies. Never mind the budget, actors, crew. It just isn't possible.

Too much..........stress..........fingers..........need..........rest...........................

Did I mention I have been/am jobless?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE STORY! that brought back a lot of memories.I mean memories of reading the book and watching the movie:) Can't remb much of it except that it was a love story.
Back from relaxation and you say you have been/am jobless.I see a disconnect here:D (Jus Kiddin)

MusicManiac said...

Yep. Have been jobless for five months now. Back was to the virtual world nothing more. :D

P.S : Names are a yes yes wid the comment. :)

obelix unplugged said...

I have read that book when I was in 1yr degree,pretty nice book... Did not see the link, so cnt comment on that... So u are enjoying your life.. Plz njoy it as much as possible coz once you start working you will not get back these days :)....

Anonymous said...

She also has this sorta condescending smirk on her face 90% of the movie. In my imagination the Jenny from the book was a petite, sassy brunette.The movie Jenny looked like she cld've had poor Oliver for breakfast 'cept her expression was like "ewwww that smells awful"??? :)
Love the soundtrack though!

Shamitha Vivek said...

reading this post makes me want to be jobless too!By the way I don't agree that novels can't be made into good movies..I know it is not right most of the times, but a classic example of a movie well made on a novel is"Gone with the Wind" I have not seen the movie you're talkin abt..And would not like to watch it now,bcoz the book happens to be my all time favorite and don't want to spoil it for anything.:)