Ramblings of a madman.........weird...man........

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Mr. and Mrs. Abhishek Bachchan!

This was an article I read on the web and it mirrors my perspective!


I cannot disregard the pinch I felt in my heart when I switched on the television. The headline said, "It's Official!" while the visuals showed Ash and AB Jr arm in arm. A skeptic fan, I told myself that perhaps they have confessed their love in front of the media...but I was in for a surprise! The 'official' notice was that the couple was engaged to be married. And who better than AB Sr. himself confirming the report on all news channels? As I swapped channels to update myself with the latest, I kept asking what made Abhishek go for Aishwarya? I mean, they don't even sizzle on camera? Aishwarya's plastic Barbie-doll look doesn’t match up to Abhishek's raw yet vulnerable persona. One is out going and fun, the other only politically correct. While I kept musing over my feelings, I wondered what the couple was thinking. I don’t know about Abhishek, but I assume Aishwarya must have felt like winning another crown! All the best to (the soon-to-be) Mrs. Bachchan. I hope you are able to shoulder the responsibility of being the 'bahu' of the first family of Indian Cinema!

3 comments:

obelix unplugged said...

Ok I agree with you!!!! Even i dont know what made him choose Ash...Am sure she must be happy 4 winning this crown too. I hope she can keep the expectations rite....

Anonymous said...

Dunno which of the two to sympathize with - in addn to the differences mentioned by you - she looks like she lives inside a beauty parlor, he looks like he's never had a bath or brushed his teeth.
Actually who cares abt them- John & Bips ROCK!

MusicManiac said...

podi!