Ramblings of a madman.........weird...man........

Friday, August 11, 2006

Dreams............

I am not the one who gets dreams every now n then. One becoz I work at nights and two I don't know. This was a few days back. Got three dreams. I somehow have developed a habit to remember a few of my dreams. Don't ask me how ;) So in this hat trick of dreams, I remember that I die in the second one. All my dreams till date have been VERY weird to say the least. I remember one of them even now. I am standing in front of a snake pit and a snake bites me, on my BACK. No idea how that happened. lol! And I have a mole called 'Garuda macche'. Garuda the god eats snakes as first priority for food. So according to olden day beliefs, snakes are afraid of people who have this particular mole. I just don't have the nuts to test it. ROFL! Coming back to the hat trick of dreams, I don't remember the first one. The third one is actually unbelievable even in dreams! I am walking naked on this desert kinda place and vultures are preying on me and almost half of my body has no skin left. ugh......

'Sweet dreams' to all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! it couldnt have got more scarier than this...
what's with all these snakes, skin peeling off and dying...?
it's all that cigg smoke going into yr head.:)

MusicManiac said...

hahaha! Same comment on the other site. These dreams are from more than a decade. So WAY back before I started smoking or drinking!

obelix unplugged said...

Did you see this dream in the early morning, coz Im sure it will come true... if yes then all the best :)

Shamitha Vivek said...

Ha ha ..what a dream!!! :)